Sugardown (Serpentina, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon)
A daily diet of carbohydrates is staple for most of us. However, with diabetes now being an epidemic, studies have proven and linked other various health concerns with an unmoderated abundance of sugar in our diets.
Sugar Down is our passion and preventive answer to the growing problem. Avoiding possible health concerns, it specially regulates blood sugar levels to our body’s normal range.
An all-natural combination of serpentina, bitter melon, cinnamon, and a whole lot more, it is perfect for diabetics, prediabetics, and health conscious individuals.
Sugar Down is our passion and preventive answer to the growing sugar problem. An all-natural combination of Serpentina, Bitter melon, and Cinnamon, it is perfect for diabetics, prediabetics, and health conscious individuals.
- Helps regulate blood sugar and insulin levels by improving the function of insulin-producing cells.
- Curcumin protects beta cells, which produce insulin. Studies found that beta cells grew faster and lived longer in rats who consumed curcumin.
- Many studies have suggested that turmeric might also protect against the development of diabetes.
- Bitter melon has several chemicals that seem to act like insulin and help to lower blood sugar levels.
- Studies suggest that they do this by causing more glucose to enter the cells, and then helping your body process it and store it in the liver, muscles, and fat.
- May prevent your body from changing the nutrients that it stores into glucose and then releasing it into the blood
- Cinnamon may help lower blood sugar and fight diabetes by imitating the effects of insulin and increasing glucose transport into cells.
- Results from a clinical study published in the Diabetes Care journal in 2003 suggest that cassia cinnamon (cinnamon bark) improves blood glucose and cholesterol levels in people with type 2 diabetes, and may reduce risk factors associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Researchers found that cinnamon cut cholesterol by about 18% and blood sugar levels by 24%.
- Serpentina is a medicinal herb dubbed as the ‘King of Bitters’. Despite its bitter taste, it is widely sought after by diabetics because of its efficacy to lower blood sugar.
- Chinese studies show that it also prevents blood from clotting. It also prevents reclogging of arteries post-angioplasty. It is said to lower blood pressure as well.
- Serpentina can effectively betters the carbohydrate and lipid homeostasis by either inhibiting fructose absorption in intestine or decreasing insulin resistance
- Gymnema sylvestre may help you fight sugar cravings and lower high blood sugar levels
- The plant may also play a beneficial role in diabetes treatment, as it may help stimulate insulin secretion and the regeneration of pancreas islet cells — both of which can help lower blood sugar.